Kundalini Fire - Hotter than Hot


I am sure that some of you have heard of the Kundalini rising. Well did you know that you can actually get a fever when this happens? Let me tell you what happened to me in the last 48 hours.
          
So here I am in the middle of Brazil, working on increasing my consciousness when I was recently struck by an episode of Shaktipat. This is like Kundalini on steroids as you get continual waves of bliss that can last for hours or days even. 

I first experienced this continual wave of bliss when I was in Sedona in 2012. It was activated by accident by a man of love and light, when he passed his hand over my back right over my open heart chakra.

But now I am in Brazil far from home and it has morphed into something more as it started by itself after a series of introductions to spiritual events. It began yesterday when I started experiencing waves of bliss coursing through my body, one after the other. Since I experienced this in 2012 I was familiar with the feeling. The only difference is that it lasted for almost the entire day. Then today it was my hands that were going “nuts” with sensations of energy and heat so strong that when I went over to tell my friend Nadia what was happening, she said that the energy was so strong that she could feel it coming from me and it was making her toes and hands tingle.  

As I lay in my bed writing this article, once again I received waves of bliss,  but the back of my heart Chakra felt so hot like someone has put a torch to my back. 

As my temperature spiked to almost 102, I was thankful that I knew what this is, because not feeling well in a strange country where you do not know the language and in a town without a hospital can be difficult.  I breathed through and observed the interesting event, knowing that it was part of the increase in consciousness and further awakening that I have asked for.

That night I had a dream that I was around a beautiful white table as part of a spiritual ceremony. I had taken part in different spiritual practices while in Brazil and in my dream reenacted a ceremony that I was slotted to participate in the upcoming weekend, as a test for spirit incorporation. In the dream I sat at this long white table in the middle of a temple. The energy felt like a warm thick breeze swaying in and around my body. I took a deep breath and breathed in the spirit. It was Jesus who entered my body as I felt a glimpse of his unconditional love. I started to illuminate and I rose and started to ascend. I turned to the people that were administering the ceremony and said. 'My mission here is to awaken millions and is greater than any one religion.'   I awoke with no fever, but a feeling of weightlessness that I have trouble describing.

Blessings and love to you this day and always from your eat pray love girl,

LeeZa Donatella


PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay,  email me.