It's All About Love


Love
I know, I know how many times have your heard someone "spew"  the words, 'All you need is love?' 


But it's true that with love you can do, well anything.

I am a true belieiver that when you have love in your heart that you rise above all obstacles and challenges with ease, like the most accomplished athlete jumps over the hurdles on the track. 


And let me tell you, being all of 5 foot 2 inches that the physical hurdles can be quite the challenge for those of us who are vertically challenged ourselves. 


Remember how you were when you were a child, seeing things through inquisitive eyes. Everything, and I mean everything was so amazing as you were so filled with love. And the most spectacular things happened. 

It's when you get back to that feeling that you truly know what I am talking about.

Open you heart and you will see, just how beautiful life can be!

Want to read about true love, then look for my book Beyond the veil of Illusion, the Awakening (available in paperbook and most eBook formats)

Wishing you a day filled with love from your eat pray love girl,

LeeZa Donatella

leezadonatella.com
eatpraylovegirl.com
info@leezadonatella.com

PS -  I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.