Calling in Your Soul Mate


Soul Mate Invocation

I see your face in all my dreams
Your smile warms my heart.
I close my eyes and feel your touch  
Your lips pressed close to mine
I love you now and always
As you lay down by my side
And hold me gently in your arms
A tear comes to my eye
To know your love once more I pray
For the day we are reunited
Oh mother grant me this wish today
Return me my split apart

Blessings and love to you this day and always,
LeeZa Donatella

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay,  email