Discovering The Goddess ( A Poem)


Discovering The Goddess

I sat on a stump one evening in June,
And gazed upon the now full moon.

I moved and got on bended knee,
The moon now positioned straight over me.

And in that night sky I felt,
All the energy of the Mother as I knelt.

And as I moved from left to right,
Her energy followed me into the night.

It washed over me from head to toe,
And all at once I would know.

That I am a goddess, strong and proud,
Of my womanhood as I shouted loud.

"Hear me world 'cause here I come, 
The essence of pure and true woman."

I smiled and laid me down to rest,

And stayed there 'till the morning sun.


Discover your Inner Goddess!

Blessings from your eat pray love girl,

LeeZa Donatella

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay,  email me.