Physical Signs of Spirits



There are physical signs of spirit everywhere. Did you ever get a rush of what I call the goose pumps when it's not cold? My mother always saw a rose when she knew spirit wanted her to do something. That was her personal sign.

No matter how spirit presents itself to you, know that they are here to assist us in our journey on this planet, with messages, physical assistance as well as assisting us in our continual learning and growth.

Blessings from your eat pray love girl,


LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
eatpraylovegirl.com
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay,  email me.