Light

Light
I see the light with eyes closed tight,
While in a darkened room.
No moonlight here, no candle near,
Just me and my connection.

What is this light that I now see?
That illuminates my field of view,
Like golden sunshine it warms my heart,
As my trouble fade, I am anew.

And in the light I move up and out,
Not bound by Earthy ties,
But travel from moon to star and back again,
Within the evening sky.

And then I catch a glimpse,
Of the answer for the light.
It is my link to my true self,
So long forgotten, put on a shelf.

I am not lost and not alone.
You're collecting dust no more.
I am now blessed, I remember thee

And now I know that I’ve found home.

Bathe in the deliciousness of your inner light and share your love with the world.

Blessings and love to you this day and always,
LeeZa Donatella

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay,  email