Living a Spiritual Life


I believe that when we are born, we are just pure love.  Look into the eyes of any small child and all you see is unconditional love, the highest vibration there is. It is the vibration that a handful of enlightened beings over history, like Buddha and Jesus maintained throughout their life. 

If that's the case, then what happens that makes us so migrate toward lower vibrations, like fear, worry, anger, hatred, revenge, jealousy, envy, etc.?  

Because we're the product of our Earthly experiences.  I didn't have the best of childhood experiences compared to others, but without those experiences I’m sure I would not have the fortitude and spirit I have today. 

How can you learn to appreciate the good without experiencing the bad? How can you determine what you want if you do not experience what you don’t want?  As a person living in service to others, how can you councel someone that's been mentally or physically abused and tell them you know how it feels, unless you have felt it? As a spiritualist, how can you live a life of higher vibration if you don't experience the same temptations and distractions that keep most people from living their life at a higher vibration?  How can you provide compassion to others without experiencing compassion from others?

We are all like the great pyramid; each brick placed atop the next, bringing us a little closer to the top. With the proper foundation it stands strong. But it wasn't built in one day. I'm continually checking my ego at the door, or trying to, as I venture forward. But my slide-backs  are less and less and my recognition and recovery time is faster. 


Wishing you a day filed with Love,
LeeZa Donatella

leezadonatella.com
eatpraylovegirl.com
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.