Crying can Heal the Soul

Why we cry
Crying is Healthy Poem
Throughout history, crying is something that's been misunderstood. For example, some men believe that it's not manly to cry; that it shows weakness of some kind. And some people can’t cry at all, hardened by an emotionless existence as they walk around numb to all the pleasures and pains that this Earthly experience offers us.


We now know that crying is actually good for us as we release toxins from our tear ducts. It's also a way to release emotions and stress. Through being still and quiet I came up with what I believe are some of the reasons why we cry, putting them into a poem about crying, shown in the picture that is associated with this article. A fellow channel I met in Sedona also shared that when we cry we release beliefs that no longer serve us. It is healthy to cry. Crying heals the soul. Crying is healthy for the body. Crying reduces stress levels.   
So don't feel ashamed to cry. It is your physical body's and spirit's release. Don't turn away, bow your head or cover your eyes, but display your tears of release proudly. Smile as you share your emotional self with your fellow man. And have a cry on me today!


All my Books  available on Amazon 

Here are some links to items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher