Believe in the Universe



As I sit here in this amazing place overlooking the water I am reminded of the friends and family around the world who are bearing the cold winter weather. I miss all of you in Sedona and parts North although I'm not missing the chill in my bones from the harsh northern winter.

It is gorgeous here, the azul water sparkling in the midmorning sun; gentle ripples evident as it nears the shore. Whales are breaching everywhere as the mating rituals of the humpbacks are in full swing.

Schools of small dolphins can be found toward dusk groups of twenty or more making a game of fishing for their next meal. I am taken aback by the beauty here and the wonderment of how the universe has led me to this place of peace. What a great place to spend time researching the net book in the series, but I can't wait until I can get back home to walk barefoot on the crimson rocks once again.

Be open to the wonders of your present situation and be grateful for them.  

Love and blessings,

LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com