Why am I Feeling Drained for No Reason?

#supernatural #ghosts #tl #spirits #inspiration #motivation #worthiness #truth #smudging
Do you ever feel drained for absolutely no reason?  When Ghosts pay a visit.

I make my living writing and if I cannot get motivated to write, then I am out of business, if you know what I mean. I was recently in a place for a month in seclusion working and sleeping in the same area, as I attempted to complete a project.  I felt drained, lethargic and couldn't seem to get the energy to accomplish my task. If you know me, this is not in character.  

It took me about 2 weeks to figure out what was going on. 


Do you know? 

It was low vibrational energies in the home where I was staying that were sucking me dry. Yes, I know what you’re thinking; how can this be true? Believe me that it took years for this accomplished pragmatic intelligent woman to believe in the supernatural, but my dears, there is validity to some of the stories we've all heard. Spirits or lower vibrational energies, as I like to call them, can attach themselves to places, material items, animals, plants, and people. smudging removes the lower vibrational energies from your home.

Once I figured it out, I smudged the entire home and myself. 

Want more information? Click Here for a Complete Smudging Ceremony and more excerpts from the Smudging for Beginners: Secrets from a Professional. From experience, I can tell you that when you're finished, you space feels good, clean and upbeat.... so don't be afraid to give it a try. And remember to do it with love!

I hope that this helps you resolve this matter in your heart. Boy did that make a difference after I completed a full smudge of the home, animals and myself; I was back in business in no time.

Wishing you a day filled with Love and Light,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher