With the concerns of the coronavirus -Covid-19, shelves are now bare in stores when it comes to Antibacterial hand soap as well as Hand Sanitizer.
Below are a few recipes to make your own antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer that we found across the internet to assist those who are unable to purchase these items.
Antibacterial Soap - Recipe 1
- Pour Castile Soap into your bottle until it is 1/4 full.
- Add 2 T of Almond Oil
- Add 1 T of Vegetable Glycerin.
- Add the following essential oils: Lavender – 15 drops. Cedarwood Atlas – 8-10 drops. Tea Tree – 8-10 drops. ...
- Fill to the top with distilled H2O.
Antibacterial Soap -Recipe 2
- 1/2 cup castile soap liquid
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 TB vitamin E oil (optional)
- 1 TB sweet almond oil or olive oil or jojoba oil (optional)
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil
- 2/3 cup 99% rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol (buy rubbing alcohol on Amazon
- 1/3 cup 100% pure aloe vera gel (buy aloe vera gel on Amazon)
- Optional: 8-10 drops essential oil for smell (buy essential oils on Amazon)
Below are some of the Antibacterial properties of Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) Organic Essential oil. Inhibited microorganisms include:
- H. influenzae
- S. pneumonia
- E. coli
- S. pyogenes
- S. aureus,
- S. epidermidis
- E. faecalis
- P. aeruginosa
- M. avium
Want more information on the essentials of essentials?
Have a day filled with love,
My Books available on Amazon
Here are some links to items I enjoy, that you may find useful
Berkey Water Filter The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone.
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi by Jalal al-Din Rumi
Carlos Castaneda's books
Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher