Doggie Zen - A video


Below is a video that we shot last night when I was at a friend's sharing my love and talent with their little dachshund. It was seconds before he was in zen mode, relaxed and asleep.



It is the love that we share that is easily felt and expereineced by others, espectially animals who seem to be more intuned with this vibration. Share your love energy with every living creature as you are love to all.

Have a day filled with love,

LeeZa Donatella

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. To shy to post a comment. That's okay. email me.