BELIEVE in Transformation



Did you ever have one of those days when you knew that you were on the forefront of something monumental? Okay, so I’m not talking about curing cancer, but I mean monumental for you, your life, your career and place in this world?

Well, that is the feeling that I am having right now. I’m not sure what to make of it, as I sit here in awe of the feeling in my gut.

But here I am, and I know that something big is coming.

When you believe in the possibility of transformation, that’s when transformation occurs.Like the petals of a flower as each one slowly opens, your transformation begins and you emerge in all your beauty.


I wish to you this day the same feeling of deliciousness that I am experiencing right now.

LeeZa Donatella
leezadonatella.com
eatpraylovegirl.com
eatpraystayabadiania
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.