John of God - Series 8 - Wrapping Things Up

For those who have already read the previous blog posts in the series about John of God - Series, today's post is a continuation of the series based on my personal experience as a visitor to the Casa, specifically healings that I witnessed during my month in Abadiania, Brazil.


Although I was working on increasing my vibration and consciousness, I was not oblivious to the physical healings that surrounded me.
I was in Abadiania, Brazil for a month, I was able to meet and speak to many people.


The town of Abadiania is not very large and there are a couple of places for refreshments where people gather to share their stories.
I am not the shy one, as my husband keeps reminding me, so you can imagine me going up to a group of strangers introducing myself and joining in. That is the way that I am.
As I helped in the preparation of the vegetables for the soup that was served at the Casa after the morning sessions, I heard stories of the miracles, too many to mention. 



A room at the Casa is devoted to apparatus left behind by people heeled at the Casa and or
The picture does not due it justice but there are hundreds if not thousands of pairs of glasses, crutches, braces, etc,. that line this room.


There was a blond gal from the states that met that was in a car accident the year before and in a wheelchair when I first visited the Casa and using a cane when I was departing.
People have been cured of internal ailments, cancers, and other diseases while I was at this place.   
All I can say is that if you have any physical issues or just want to spend time enriching your spirit, a visit to see John of God (João de Deus") at the Casa de Dom Inácio (the house of St Ignatius Loyola) in Abadiânia, Brazil is something you will not want to miss.  
My Book about visiting John of God is now available on Amazon 


Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher