Every Day is a New Beginning


As I awake before the dawn and leave the small town I have called home for the last little bit, a part of my feels like I am making an ending and off to a new beginning. Then my eyes shift up to the left and I am reminded that each day is a new beginning, depending on how you look at it. 

The cock crows to tell us that what we have is right now.
Appreciate the pristine sunrise.
The past is gone and behind you, so let it fall away.
Only the future and new beginnings are ahead. 

Wishing you a day filled with the love and blessings, 

Leeza Donatella
leezadonatella.com
eatpraylovegirl.com
info@leezadonatella.com

PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.