And Now I see



So here I am traveling, sailing throughl bus terminals and airports with ease in distant cities in the middle of Brazil. I am far from the comfort of the small town, Abadiânia that I had made my temporary residence just 2 months ago.  Why am I telling you this?

Well, when I came to Abadiânia less than 60 days ago I was wearing glasses with coke-bottle thick lenses. I think it was the mid 70's when I was no longer able to read any of the eye chart (20/200) and my prescription had progressively gotten worse since then. Now decades later I was more that legally blind in both eyes and my numbers were equivalentto somewhere near or greater than 20/700. And yet, here I am traveling alone easily navigating with no glasses in a country where I do not speak the language to places I have never visited. 

How am I able to do this, you ask? Because I can see and read, almost every sign I gaze upon.  Impossible? 

Well, not if you believe. Believe in what?  That is a question that you have to ask yourself. Was it coming to visit John of God that made this occur? I did ask for an increase in consciousness and awareness and I certainly have been introduced to the right people that have helped faciliate that, for sure. And at the Casa, the entities started mucking with my eyesight, prompting me to remove my heavy frames. Did removing my glasses increase my awareness, or did my awareness allow me to remove my glasses?

All I can say with certainly is that I am now able to see better now than I have in decades, on all fronts. It's amazing what changing one small thing can do for us. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities. 

The best compliment that I think I've received on the sight front was from new friend Donna. We were out one afternoon and she was pointing far into the distance to something which at this point (but not for long) is out of my visional reach. When I explained my recent removal of my eye glasses, she smiled and told me, "I would have never thought that you wore glasses. You don't even squint."  For the people closest to me, I’m sure that you have your mouth open since I used to be a habitual squinter.

Only time will tell about the degree of my correction. I look forward to my return to the states where I will find myself in front of an optometrist’s machine as I get a new, lower prescription strength glasses. 


Wishing you a day filled with Love,
Leeza Donatella