I AM LOVE

I am Love
I try to be love every moment of every day. I would rather believe that every human is love. When you believe in something so strongly, it has to rub off, right?

I am one of those that chooses to broadcast what I believe on a vanity plate and so a dozen or so year back I obtained the plate with my call sign - IM LOVE.

Hey, it’s not a bad idea for a plate. I see some plates that are so negative, why not have a positive one. It is my own affirmation that I share with everyone on the road. It brightens their days as I am greeted with smiles from passers-by or catch people looking and smiling as they read my plate in a parking lot.

Wouldn’t it be nice if every vanity plate made someone else’s day instead of just our own.

Wishing you a day filled with love,
LeeZa Donatella


PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.