Keep Dreaming Big


A friend posted an incredible photo from 9gag.com this morning that got me thinking about dreams and seeing things outside that 2-by-2 box that most of us live in. Take a look at this photo, then close your eyes and put yourself there. What is the first thing YOU think about?

I can tell you that the first thing that came to mind was the following:

An admiration of the vision of the creator of this magnificent castle and their fortitude to think outside the box. 

Then of course came conditioned questions like:·    
  • How the heck did they get all the materials up to the top of that rock?
  • I wonder how many years did it take them to build it? 
and then of course, 
  • Bet you would have a tough time if you were drunk off shore and wanted to make your way back home.
I wish that I could have kept my thoughts leaning toward that awe, wonder and admiration a little bit longer as it reminds us that when we dream big the possibilities are endless. 

Wishing you a day filled with big dreams,
LeeZa Donatella


PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I answer every one and depending on the topic, add them to a question and answer section at the bottom of each article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay, email me.