Spring... Time to Clean Up Your Act!



It is close to the beginning of spring once again, and with that comes the opportunity to freshen up your look as we clear away the cobwebs. I say this to you today in a literal as well as metaphorical sense.

Back in the 80’s a close friend told me that an instant way to feel amazing was to reorganize and clean your space and freshen up your look, but trying a new hairstyle or make changes to your wardrobe.  I do this several times a year as I rid myself of those items in my space that no longer serve me, try on a new look and donate things I have not worn in 2 seasons.   What I have found by doing so is that there is a literal uplift from that which has weighed me down.

The same holds true when you do the same evaluation in your personal life. When we take the time to re-evaluate, review, reorganize and release situations, relationships and emotions that are keeping us from moving forward is when we truly clear out those cobwebs and refresh.

Try it and see how you feel.


Which you a spring in your step,

LeeZa Donatella
Site:  www.leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
YouTube Channel

Need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a counseling session to help you move forward.