March Birthdays Pisces


I want to wish a very happy birthday to every Pisces. We are intuitive, generous, kind, loving and creative with the deepest hearts that we are not afraid to share with all we meet. I feel fortunate to be part of such an elite group, but there is so much more.

I was once told that Pisces is the most difficult sign in the zodiac and that it’s reserved for advanced souls, ergo the amount of our homework in the form of life challenges and experiences. 

I am fortunate to know Pisces brothers and sisters that share my birthday month and want to extend my love to old friends Jesaca, Mesha and new friends like Michael who are beautiful beings full of creativity and talent. 

As I look back on the past few years, my life has gone in a new direction as I dared to dream of a life more aligned to my spiritual path. It has opened me up to experiences that have increased my vibration as I have stretched my wings and soared. 

Perhaps this is the best birthday year ever!

Wishing you a day filled with love and birthday blessings,


Wishing you a delicious day,