No Pill for Bliss


Wouldn’t it be great if you could take a pill and have instant peace and bliss in your life as all your fears, worries and frustration disappear.

Oh if there was a pill for that, then its creator would be a billionaire. Contrary to popular belief, joy and bliss do not come in pill form, sorry guys, Xanax and all other external forms of stimulation are not what I am talking about today. Nor does bliss come in the form of a specialized plant that you can smoke or drink that you can consume. Now I’m not against any tool that you use as a teacher so you know what bliss feels like, but use the tool as a teacher until you can get there on your own and do not allow it to become a crutch.  


As society begins to awaken, people are getting more and more confused, frustrated and afraid. They are no longer buying into the 2-by-2 illusion that most of society lives in and are reaching out for something to numb them. That is actually a good thing as we wake up and enjoy all of life's "gasms."

But I was there as well at one point so I can say is I HEAR YOU!   I was frustrated and miserable with what I was doing with my life as I became more aware, seeking bliss and joy.  
My determination to take my life in a more rewarding direction following my dreams. I have a renewed appreciation of the sunrise and sunset as well as peace, joy and bliss as I cherish the opportunities to volunteer and serve others as well as spend time with heart-centered people who have made a difference in my life. That my dears is priceless!

So my answer to you today, my friends, is to follow your passion and do what provides you with joy and you will live bliss in ever increasing snippets throughout your day until it becomes all day, every day.  Know that bliss is obtainable internally to us all.

Wishing you a delicious day,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher