Valentine's Day 2020


Happy Valentine’s Day! If you find yourself today with a special someone rejoice in that love. Be the best partner that you can be. It's not about quantity, but about the quality time you spend with each other sharing that love. If you are alone, share your love with each person you meet through a heart-felt smile and good wishes of joy for them.

Above all, love the most important person in your life, you. It is that love that transcends time and space in all your lifetimes. It is that love that you take with you. Unlike flowers that wither and die, your inner love continues to grow.

Blessings and love this day and every day from me to you,
LeeZa Donatella


My Books  available on Amazon 

Here are some links to items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher