You're Not Responsible for the Actions of Others


I am at a point in my life that I look at each experience as a gift. I know that this may sounds a little odd, but once I realized that the people I interact with are mere mirrors reflecting back what I am focused on and what I need to work on and the only thing in life that I have control over are my thoughts and reaction(emotions) it put everything into perspective.  So is my theory and philosophy. 

I also know that if someone treats me with less then love in some way, then it's on them, because I am not accountable or responsible for the actions of others.  I believe that as I work on being that "being of love" that I am, then I shine.  How someone feels about me is not my business, not my concern.

I know that the Universe puts people in our path for a reason; perhaps it's to find common connections, perhaps to find a new friend, but most certainly to learn and grow from each other.

Cherish the time you spend with others with a laugh and a smile.  

Have a day filled with love, 
LeeZa Donatella


My Books  available on Amazon 

Here are some links to items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher