Well into the new millennium, more and more people are finding out about energy, vibration and universal laws of attraction.
So what about vibration?
Everything in the Universe vibrates at one speed or another, even us.
I was very young when I came across this quote by Nikola Tesla:
'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of
energy, frequency and vibration.'
Okay so you vibrate, what's that about?
Yes, it's true that the water in our bodies has a vibration and the every atom in each of our cells vibrate. It is also true that our emotions, or state of being impacts our vibration. Let me say this again, loud and clear:
"Your emotional state impacts your personal vibration."
It just may be enough for some to realize that what you feel has a direct impact on the vibrational signature that you are sending the world, and beyond. And just by reading the above bolded statement may alter your perception and your life from this point forward.
Why do we Care?
How we feel impacts the life we live in more than just a I'm having a bad day sort of way. When you're not in a blissful, joyous state, you're only attracting less than joyous experiences to you.
I just love Emeril Lagasse's signature statement, BAM!
Universally the BAM is when we add that extra pinch of enthusiasm and joy to our day. What we get is a world filled with deliciousness. The more your emotional state shifts toward joy, the lighter you feel in all aspects of you mind, body and spirit. And with that comes a greater sense of self, purpose, personal power, clarity and peace.
Increase your Vibration
Take a few steps everyday to change your emotional state of being to increase your vibration and your joy:
- Before you get out of bed, wake up and smile, feel the pillow and appreciate your comfort.
- Start the day with a song you love. Don't worry if you sing off key. It's just you.
- Go out side for 5 minutes and walk barefoot in the grass, even in winter. Your connection to the earth will ground you.
- Drink more clean water
- Do or say something nice to all you meet throughout your day. Random acts of kindness lighten our hearts
- Take time each day to mediate. Clear your mind, walk in nature if you are able.
- Turn off to anything negative that you see on TV or social media. It does not serve you, so do not let it infiltrate your deliciousness.
- Be grateful for what you have and where you are right now in your physical space and your body.