Your Name has a Vibration


When you move to Sedona you meet the most interesting people. Some have adopted a spirit or soul name derived from some ancient source that embodies the essence of their true self, like White Dove, Harmony, etc.  I am continually fascinated by the resonance of these wonderful people's vibrations personified by the spirit or soul names they have chosen.

We all vibrate at a certain soul frequency made of particles of pure light.  I discovered that we have a soul name that we can channel through meditation from our higher guides.


These names combined with our given name alter and enhance our soul vibration to bring certain qualities into our lives here on Earth.  
I was recently asked what name I would choose for myself that characterizes my essence.  Friends provided some suggestions, but through a synchronistic mistake in an IM I found one that resonates with my true self or what I aspire to as a being for my remaining time here on this planet.
My combined name LeeZa Donatella means the fulfillment of God's vow or promise. Since I believe that my purpose here is to help raise the vibration of the people I interact with to help them embody the pure love that is inside them I think it fits. I also and referred to in Sedona as Shakti Ma, the goddess of divine feminine creative power who actively manifests through female embodiment and creativity,  the agent of all change who has dependence on no one, but is interdependent with the entire universe.
As I write this the corners of my mouth curl into a huge smile as my spiritual name envelopes into my being and settles into my heart.
Be well all and have a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella
My Books are available on Amazon 

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher