Integrity is not...
Integrity is defined as having good honor, being honest and having a strong sense of what is right and wrong. today's article goes a little deeper into describing what integrity is not.
Integrity is not....
- Manipulating people by telling them what you think that they want to hear, feeding their egos to get something you want.
- Praying on people's weaknesses to meet your own need of superiority
- Creating drama by pitting people against each other as your smoke screen.
- Lying about your past experiences and expertise to make yourself look better in their eyes
- Withholding key information until you've won someone over by fueling their desires.
- Making promises you have no intention of keeping.
- Waiting until they've signed on the bottom line before revealing the fine print.
Above is the classic definition of a gaslighter.