We Continually Manifest what we Believe


I've come to the understanding that every experience shapes us into the person we are. When we look upon all experiences as gifts no matter what, we move into that uncharted territory, a state that I call "Being Love."  When you remain in that "Love" vibration, believing that no matter the situation, something more wonderful will come, then you attract good outcomes from all situations, even the unpleasant ones. 
A perfect example has to do with a trip I took to attend a class, arriving at the Des Moines airport shortly after midnight. I called the hotel for their shuttle and was told that the shuttle service ceased as of the prior week. I entered the hotel to find people in the lobby complaining that the air conditioning in their rooms was not functioning. 

When I finally checked in and went to my room at 1 AM, I discovered that the internet was also not operational. It was then that I could have gotten discouraged and possibly angry, but I didn't. Instead, I shrugged my shoulders and professed, "I guess this is not where I am supposed stay, but I'm SURE that there's something even more wonderful waiting for me."  

The above is one of the key manifestation phrases I use when I want to turn an unpleasant situation into something delicious. You'll notice that I didn't react, but stayed in that state of being I call "Being Love,"  not allowing my vibration to change from one of Peace/Joy, Unconditional Love, Compassion or Charity. 

I went downstairs and graciously told the front desk that I was going to seek other accommodations, having only compassion for the clerk as I gave him the news. He was very apologetic and gave me a few suggestions as he handed me the house phone.

I called over to one of the more expensive hotels in the area whose advertised rate was $250 per night, explaining my situation in the nicest way possible and asked if they could accommodate me. So, what happened?

I ended up leaving my current hotel (free of any charges) and getting a better room for under $100 per night (that's right, less than 50% of their advertised rate) in the most expensive hotel in town. My new hotel sent their car service over to my current hotel to pick me up and upon check the clerk went into the back returning with 2 chilled bottles of water, apologizing to me for my inconvenience. To make my night even more scrumptious, he waived the internet fees and put me on the concierge level which had the bigger more posh rooms.

As I plopped myself on that luxurious bed, I smiled, understanding how yummy it is to manifest in the "Being Love" state. I now lecture about Manifestation and how you can get and stay in this state and create what you desire. 

I'm not sure if life is a test of how we react to situations to move forward, or that sometimes things just happen. On that I teach groups, it's that BELIEF is at the top of the pyramid. It goes well above just positive thinking, since belief guides our thoughts, emotions and actions. Knowing this it's should not surprise you that we manifest what we believe. When we truly know in our heart that every unpleasant occurrence has a great outcome, then the magic happens as we continue to manifest better situations, more amazing then we can imagine. And in my experience, the more we believe it, the more instantaneous all the great stuff appears.

Sending you blessings and love
LeeZa Donatella


Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher