Sedona Crystal Skull Meditation

Crystal Skulls Meditation
Right before I left Sedona for Brazil on my quest to revisit some of the spiritual places I loved in South America, I received an invitation to meditate with over 200 crystal skulls. Over the years I had heard that crystal skulls existed, but had never heard of any one having so many of them. I was honored to be included as one of the few people that they allowed to meditate with them this one evening, as I sought to bring my awareness to the next level.  

I felt very privileged for the opportunity to be in the same room with such energetic symbols and knew that they was a once in a lifetime experience. 'What will I take away?' I thought as I drove the 20 minutes to the neighboring town of Clarkdale. Time would only tell. I was just so tickled and giddy that I could hardly sit still in my seat as I bounced to the tunes on the radio. When I arrived I was greeted by two lovely people, Jeanne and Jaap, my hosts for this wondrous 2 hour journey of discovery.

I removed my shoes and gazed upon the over 200 skulls organized in circles upon circles in the center of the room. They seemed to be divided into major sections, each location's name written on a small place card. I wondered what that meant, but never got a chance to ask. In front of each section was also a cushion where a person would sit in meditation. Each section also had a jar of water, which I found out was infused with some energy from the area. Tonight's mediation was focused on the 6th chakra, the third eye or what some call the brow chakra where all intuition comes. The water was infused with the 6th chakra's energy, from a Sedona location representing that chakra. We were instructed to drink the purified infused water to help us on our journey and my heart leapt as I opened the jar.  'I am truly blessed, ' I thought. What better way to start my journey of increasing my consciousness then to focus on this of all other chakras. 'How did they know? How have I not heard of this in the couple of years I have been living in Sedona?'

Well someone knew that I was ready for this, ergo the invitation. I was finally ready to take it to the next level and I was eager to see what I would discover.

I relied on my hosts Jaap and Jeanne to educate me on the process and fill me on on the purpose of the skulls and what to expect from the meditation. I was appreciative of their 20 years each of experience, evident as they shared the history and the science with the group. 

We were asked to close our eyes and connect to one skull, permitted to hold it in our hand. Since my experience is a private one, I will not at this time divulge what happened to me. What I will tell you is that it was life changing and I walked away from this experience a more enlightened person, taking with me ancient information that I will utilize in furthering my spiritual growth and consciousness.

Jaap and Jeanne allowed me to tape them. Below is a video of the interview I performed after the meditation.



Please visit their website for more information on what they do and how to contact them. http://www.lemurantis.com


Wishing you a day filled with new adventures and experiences,
LeeZa Donatella