Walking the Walk

Okay, so I do not admit to being perfect. I'm still a work in progress as I open my heart, home and resources to others. Up to this point I have rarely charged or accepted money for my services, but just wanted to help my fellow man.  Yes, you can buy my book(s), or attend a lecture, but I believe that giving back is essential to following a path to enlightenment. And I try and practice what I preach and make time to serve others wherever I find myself. 

Whether it's sharing the little tool skill set that I have to create a blog on blogger or use a website tool,’ write a resume, smudge someone, perform crisis counceling, make packages for soldiers, or volunteering for a habitat project or at local charity event, church or healing center kitchen, I feel it's important not to lose that connection to community.

I can say though, that one thing that I have to work on is my less than loving reactions when I see an injustice, but I'm getting better.  I think it’s sad that this world has hypocrites who preach about loving and helping their fellow man, then do nothing to help anyone and go out of their way to harm to people.

I received an email from Mariam about her experience and opinion about people who talk the talk, but do not walk the walk. In speaking about the spiritual modalities as she looked for guidance, she wrote:

“… and I spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes. I was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Mariam, thank you for the kind words about the blog and I’m sorry that you had a bad experience.

Wherever there is light, comes darkness. Wherever there is searching for truth, come lies.  Those of us who are here to help also get bamboozled at times by predators cloaked in convincing packages. Listen to your heart and let it guide you to the people that are only for your highest good and spiritual growth. But don’t beat yourself up if you momentarily stumble. Life experiences happen for a reason and you should view them as opportunities for positive spiritual growth.

The path to true enlightenment is filled with unconditional love and compassion. Although I am still confused by it, I try my best to understand the misery of the mind that these people live in to be that example of duality, and have only compassion for them. I am not saying it is easy, but if we truly want to move forward spirituality we have to try. 

It may not do any good, but let me say this to whomever is reading this who preaches love and peace and rips people off. Walk the Walk, baby!

I hope that this helps you heal and resolve this matter in your heart.
LeeZa Donatella
All my Books  available on Amazon 

Here are some links to items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher