Women's Strength


I want to speak today about sisterhood. It came in the package of 5 girlfriends from Texas that I spent time with yesterday visiting Mexico for a winter getaway.  I was blessed to spend time with such wonderful sisters. As I walk my path of discovery working on the second book in the Beyond the Veil of Illusion series, I am continually reminded of the strength of women. I am often caught saying, “We are women, strong and mighty.” As women we have this inner strength and energy (Shakti) and are capable to move forward with fortitude in the face of any obstacle. Sharing with these fine ladies yesterday I was once again reminded of just that.


We live, we love, we share, we nurture, we console and we heal; we are the epitome of perfection rolled up in a complete package. We are like a flower and when we are nurtured, we blossom, displaying beauty along with an intoxicating fragrance that infiltrates every being that we encounter with a deliciousness that surpasses any flower.

Blessings and a wonderful day filled with love,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher