Happy New Year 2020

As we scurry around these last few moments of 2019 to complete tasks before the upcoming year, take a moment for yourself, sit down in a comfortable chair with a cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa and breathe. As you sit there, listen to your heart rate, then ask yourself what you want in the coming year. If your description makes you smile, then you know you're on the right track.  I know first hand that we shape our existence. It doesn't take much for me to get inspired to articulate my desires so they can quickly come to me in the physical form.  For example, I wanted to dance on the Great Wall of China and mentioned it in early 2012. By September that year, there I was, dancing away on that Great Wall, like the goofball I am known to be. I made my wish, the opportunity presented itself and I grabbed the proverbial bull by the horns. 2019 was a year of amazing accomplishments and US travel that me say as I looked back. "How'd you do that?" It started with me converting a high roof cargo van into a custom RV and traveling national parks in the US and Canada. Ph and cruising to Alaska. People asked me why? My answer was, "Because I can!"   
It's when you know the "Secret" that all you have to do is dream it and it materializes! 
Also know that what you believe about yourself influences what you manifest in your reality. Period!
So guys and gals, realize that you are manifesting all the time. The winning combination to manifest happy outcomes is to 1) Know what you want 2) Believe that obtaining it is possible 3) Be in a "high vibrating" State of Being and 4) Detach from what you desire.  Perhaps in 2020, you want to practice creating more deliciousness in your life! It's not difficult to manifest anything when you have that winning combo. 

Wishing you a blessed abundant 2020, filled with possibilities,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher