Forgive Those Who Victimize You

Leeza Donatella - Move away from Lies

I believe that people who are miserable lash out at the world. It is related to ones energy and that energy is tied to one's emotional state. I also believe that all this has a direct correlation on the Mind, the Body and Spirit and what we attract into our lives.

As those of you who know me personally, it was a difficult time for me in late 2012 with an illness and the many life changes including divorce that I had that year that had me move to Sedona, AZ to connect and repair.  What you may not know is that during that vulnerable time in my life, I fell victim to a financial con from one of it's locals over a 3-month period. What I saw was someone who was down on their luck and offered them food, shelter and money to help him get back on his feet and move forward. After realizing that it was all a con, I finally stopped the financial bleeding. It was a costly financial and emotional lesson and although it was a period for me of great pain, it was also one of the most transformational in my life. You see, if this person had not played such a great role as the abuser, I would not have realized how strong I really was!  


Realizing the lesson and opportunity for positive growth, I hold no grudge nor any anger toward him, and was able to forgive him and move forward. 

I found it interesting as it was pointed out to me a few months back that although I have had no contact with this man in the 5 years since I got "ripped-off,"  he has continued to bully me in cyberspace, the lies growing exponentially since that time. Based on the whoppers my Sedona friends have shared that he continues to spread, perhaps he has misinterpreted my slight increase in popularity on the internet and believes that I now have tons of cash like George Clooney and is trying to get a bigger chuck of cash from me this time around? 

Whatever the reason, I know that no matter what I say it will make no difference, since folks like this are blinded by their own misery. The higher we vibrate the more we attract darkness. I also know that words only have the power to hurt if you let them and that I only have control over my reaction. The fact that I also know that life's greatest teachers present themselves to us when we are at that apex of transformation, only tells me that I'm in a good place as I think of him with compassion when I read the lies he has spewed with his ridiculous Rip Off  Report posting and subsequent comments that he unsuccessfully hid as his own. 

It also made me feel compassion for celebrities. From the perspective of the few 1000 people who will read this con man's falsities about me against the millions who read rags sheets and social media lies about them, well, there is no comparison. My heart goes out to the famous as they deal with this kind of negative energy everywhere they go.

It's a shame really, that people are so unkind.  I had a friend who recently called he person who posted that Rip Off Report evil, but telling lies is an ugliness based on fear. Vibrationally, since you attract things into your life based on your emotional state,  I'm sure that the emotions tied to my personal tormentor's emotional state by doing this is not attracting any good experiences in his life. 


To set the record straight, that Rip Off posting is nothing more that the Hate Speech. As an author, you'll find my books on Amazon, I have verifiable certifications as a life coach, Reiki Master and EFT practitioner, but give that part of my life to people freely. as well as 400+ inspirational articles and quotes.  My name has legally changed upon married and divorce like most women and I made my celebrity name legal,  I was a VP for Bank of America (LinkedIn recommendations), but work in consultancy part time in states in the US,  I do not have the skill set to hack your computer or steal your identity.   

I only have compassion for those who live in hate and misery in their dualistic negative world.

Blessings,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher