LeeZa Donatella Shares About Being More Comfortable with Who You Are


For the longest time I wanted to get my messages out to the masses, but hesitated using all the avenues available to me, like TV and video because I didn't look or sound a certain way, what society views as perfect.


That time has passed as I am comfortable with who I am. It does not matter anymore that I am not the most talented, youngest, tallest, most glamorous or thinnest. What matters is the message and helping others move forward.

The feedback I get when someone watches one of my videos, sees or hears an interview is that it made them think, laugh or provided them with information. And that is more important than anything else.

Remember..... do not allow a lower vibrational emotion (fear, doubt, low self image) to put your life on hold. Don't wait until tomorrow to live your dream.

Have a beautiful day, 
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher