Higher Self Connections


While in Brazil I experienced long periods of a connection to the Higher Self.  

I'm referring to Shaktipat, a connection, to what some call the higher self.  And yes, words barely scratch the surface to describe the state of bliss, joy and love experienced when you're fully connected.

Usually my posts are a little lighter, but this personal experience is just too amazing not to share.

As I walk the path to increase my own vibration, consciousness and awareness spending a couple of years in Sedona was paramount to that end.  I was in Brazil researching the back-story to the spiritual novels I am writing, visiting spiritual towns and cities, experiencing rituals as I immersed myself in several spiritual modalities of that area.

I processed and released that which no longer served me, becoming lighter. During that time I enjoyed this intense long lasting Kundalini experience. It was a feeling so scrumptious and delectable that I had to share it with the world.    



Tingles staring at my crown progressed in a wave-like motion down to my feet; the pattern repeating every 15-20 seconds for 6-8 hours.  It was followed by a series of illuminating discoveries and release. It was one of the most soul altering times in my life. 

Speaking of soul altering, if you're interested in reading a yummy story about experiencing Shaktipat, energy and soulmate connections, you may enjoy reading Beyond the Veil of Illusion, the first book in the series, The Awakening, which is now available in all book formats. fin




Have a day filled with love and blessings,

LeeZa Donatella
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
YouTube Channel

Need assistance?
Contact Us at info@leezadonatella.com to receive information and schedule a counseling session to help you move forward.