Let It Go Already


Oh,  if I had a nickel for every thought I used to hold onto, I would not have to work for a living. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm talking about myself.  If you would have met me in my hay day of climbing up the corporate ladder, well,  I was nothing like I am today.  

Today I breathe more deeply, especially on the occasions where I assist corporate in their endeavours. 

And with compassion I look on the people who have tried to hurt me in the past, even the sociopaths. Why?  Because they're infants to this world of Earth lives as they continue to live in the misery of their mind. They just don't know any better. Dealing with these newbies is like dealing with a young child.  Would I treat kindergartners with animosity because they don't understand String theory? Of course not. And that's what these people are, kindergartners.

I don't hold a grudge;  I have no anger, nothing negative or lower vibrational,  even toward those who have blatantly stolen from me. I don't wish them revenge or to reap the bad karma they've earned.  I forgive, especially myself for being duped so I can release and move forward.  It is only by forgiveness and wishing these people peace in this lifetime that we releasing lower vibrational emotions and grow

Take on this philosophy, and you'll feel the freedom. And boy, does it feel great!

Wishing you a day filled with peace,


LeeZa Donatella
info@leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
           Eat Pray Stay Abadiania