Great Partnerships


Have you ever had such a great rapport with someone that when you partner up things just seem to flow?  Seldom do we get the chance to gel so effortlessly with another and when we do the magic happens. 

I will not soon forget the months on end I spent with a couple of associates on a massive project. There were 2 in particular that I worked with where we could finish each other's sentences. We toiled long into the early mornings, sleep secondary to getting the job done. 

We pulled off what was considered impossible and made it look easy. Okay, so it was not so easy, but even in the midst of the chaos we found laughter and camaraderie.  I was reminded of my old partnerships this morning and look back on that time with fondness and appreciation.

Wishing you a day filled with great partnerships and synergy,

LeeZa Donatella
info@leezadonatella.com
            Eat Pray Stay - Abadiania
           Eat Pray Stay Abadiania