Decisions and Bumpy Roads


We're all presented with situations where we need to make decisions. On a small scale it happens each morning as we decide what to wear or when we order our designer coffee's. On a larger scale it happens as we made who to marry, where to live or what job to take.

At times in our lives, the decisions we make, may take us down a different road and we have all had moments in life where we have looked back in hindsight and thought, "Gee, if I had not made that decision I would ot be where I am today?"

They say that hindsight is 20/20, but every experience does shape us into the person we are today.

And when faced with larger decisions, some of you were not sure which direction to take and second guessed yourself. Others probably weighed the pros and cons before making your decision. Lastly a few, the may be labeled mavericks or even perhaps crazy, basically flipped a coin or went with the choice that offered the more interesting alternative as they jumped right into the deep end of the pool.

Some of my most memorable experiences and life lessons happened when the decisions I made had me jumping into the deep end of the pool. In the end, it was as if I took some sort of short cut, although at the time it seemed like I had gone through hell and back.  

So, is anyone way of deciding which road to take better than the other? 

Who am I to tell you how you need to proceed with your life. I can, however, tell you this: "All roads do lead to the same destination. It's just that some are bumpier than others."

Have a day filled with love,