Living with Blinders On


Even this spiritualist on some mornings wakes and has absolutely no idea what I'm doing with my life. What about you? Do you ever feel like this?

Do you ever wonder how you got to the point of life where you're at right now and scratch your head trying to figure out how you managed to get there?

And I 'm not talking about being at the bottom either. Several times in my life when I worked in corporate America and was at the top did I wonder how I got where I was and if I was doing what I was supposed to be doing in my life.

It begs the question how we get to certain places. Do we travel there with blinders on?
For me the answer is yes. I'm driven to continually move forward and most times those blinders allow me to focus and hit the ground running. Is that a good thing?

When we need to get something accomplished I would say that it is good in the short term, but overall the answer is a whopping no. 

Where blinders through life closes you off from the rest of the world. And that my dears is not healthy. They just keep you from seeing the whole picture and block out everything else except what is directly in front of you, like people and perhaps other potential experiences. 

You want to live your life in balance and those blinders offer nothing that resembles balance.

So, take off your blinders, and truly live.

Wishing you a day filled with sunshine,
LeeZa Donatella
Twitter: @leezadonatella


PS - I LOVE questions, so please keep them coming! I am answer every one and add the new ones to the question and answer section in this article. There are no stupid questions, just unasked ones. We are all here to help each other.  Open your heart and share your question. You just may be helping another by asking it. Too shy to post a comment. That's okay.email me.