Vibrating Love


Vibrating Love 
I am always blessed when I can stay in the higher vibrations, frequencies that are so delicious that they tickle the hearts of everyone I meet. Actually it's more than that and I blush just a little as I write this. When I started focusing on vibrating only love, well, a strange thing happened when it came to the opposite sex. 



I started attracting pretty much every man that I came across, even the grumpy ones, so watch out Simon Cowell. Now I'm certainly not the tallest, thinnest, prettiest or youngest, and I'm okay with that, but it became apparent that there was something to this vibrate love thing when this guy that was barely 22 years old jumped over a table in the passenger lounge at the airport to get to me  before I boarded my plane and ask for my number. At first I thought that someone was pulling my leg and I was at the butt end of a George Clooney joke. I was in a rush to get on the plane, so I gave him a card that only had my website email and no phone. By the time I got off the plane I had already received an email. He really wanted to take me out, no joke. I'm not age conscious, but I draw the line when I have shoes older than my potential dates and graciously declined. When situations like that started to happen everywhere, I knew I was onto something. Beside the internal benefits of making you feel incredible, there have been many other side benefits when interacting with others.living in the love vibration  Vibrate Love

Below is a summary of the concept: 

Each emotion has a corresponding vibration, with unconditional love having the highest vibration. Let me take a step back and tell you a little bit about the frequency of emotions so you understand how we vibrate who we are each moment.

Depending on who you read, like Hawkins there is a corresponding numeric value associated with each emotion. I try to simply things for people, dividing the emotions into high vibrational and lower vibrational categories. Below is a list of each.

High Vibrations
Love

Unconditional Love
Joy/Elation/Happiness
Compassion/Empathy/Charity
Low Vibrations
Fear


Fear/Terror
Anger/Rage/Annoyance/Irritation
Hatred/Contempt/Disgust
Jealous/Greed/Envy/Judgement
Control/Ego/Insecurity/Obsession
Stress/Shock/Overreaction
Worry/Anxiety/Embarrassment/Guilt
Helplessness/Powerlessness/Doubt
Depression/Despair/Disappointment

The simple rule of thumb related to vibrations is that when you are in that Love vibration you feel warm and fuzzy inside. When you are in a fear vibration, you don’t feel very good, do you? That’s your ruler.

I know that it sounds simple, but it really is that simple.   Now staying there, that is where practice makes perfect.   

Many a scholar has said that when we stay in the highest vibration, love, we are headed for enlightenment, like Buddha and Jesus. Pretty good company to be in, don't you think? 

I am certainly not there yet, but do not to beat myself up when I momentarily slide into a lower vibration. That is part of self love. You have to love the person you are right now as you gain more insight and move forward. And if you want to hope of ever achieving unconditional love you first need to learn how to love yourself. When you do, then you can transmute everything, including your temporary backslides into love and you're no longer living in the misery of the mind, that place where all the lower vibrations dwell.


Think about this: If you could stay more in that love vibration, what a delicious world indeed, heaven on earth, nirvana; what a pleasure it would be waking each morning, singing as you greet each person on the street, smiling and touching their hearts, offering your assistance from a place of true compassion and unconditional love.  

So, take notice of your state of emotion and try to turn that frown upside down, that tight lip into a smile and share your love with your fellow Earth traveler. 


Blessings,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher