Jesus – A Look Today


Good morning fellow seekers of truth and increased spiritualism.  Now, I don't pretend to be religious and I am not condemning or attempting to show any disrespect to any religion. I am a just a non-judging fun loving spiritualist, open to all religious opinions, viewing the great enlightened ones as brother, sister and teacher.

But, I woke this morning thinking about Jesus. I know that my friend Michele is probably smiling from ear-to-ear, since this is not something that usually happens to me as often as it happens to her.  As I closed my eyes, the image I had of Jesus was a sort of cross between what he looked like back when he was alive and a New Age version of him. Or was it? 

If Jesus stood in front of me today what would he look like, what would he do, say, think, wear, etc.


He would have long hair and wear light colored flowing clothing and sandals. He would not be an official priest, minister, rabbi or certified teacher. He would travel from town to town on a spiritual journey, performing random acts of kindness and supernatural acts towards others as he preached about peace, love and service. He certainly would be non-judging, as he associated with people of all walks of life. And he would have no job, no home, no car, no phone, no computer and no TV. He would survive on the kindness and generosity of others.

If nothing about Jesus has changed in the over 2000 years since he walked the Earth, is the above what he would be like? Based on this description, I am guessing that he wouldn't exactly fit society’s definition of a model citizen.  I have often thought about what we do and how we would treat Jesus, the man, if he were standing before us. What would you do?
  • Would you welcome him into your home and heart and offer him shelter? 
  • Would you look down on him with pity, feed him, thinking how kind you are to strangers down on their luck. 
  • Would you judge and condemn him for not fitting into the homogenized ticky-tack version of what we have become?
  • Or would you recognize him, leave your job, home and comforts and follow him 


Just a question.

Wishing you a day filled with love, blessings and a different way to look at life,
LeeZa Donatella


Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi


Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher