Grace is Obtained from Service



Service is key to a an enriched life. 

What may seem like a small gesture to you may mean the world to someone else..Every minute you provide to others is not only appreciated, it's treasured. And the joy you reap from this act of kindness is greater than you can imagine. 





But let's not stop there. I think as a society we have forgotten what it means to help their neighbor. Yes, we are all busy, but please help your friends when they are moving, or go over when they are cleaning their garage and see if you can't help them for an hour. Cut the grass, weed or trim the trees for a person or two in your neighborhood whom you know may have a physical challenge in doing so. I will never forget the kindness of that young man from a neighboring street jogging by who saw me struggling to trim a limb from a tree in my front yard, as I strained on the top rung on my 6 foot ladder to reach the branches.Not only did he trim that branch, but he trimmed all my trees that day and came back with his pickup and carted away the debris. 

Can't quite get yourself to do that for someone else? Have an excuse? Too busy? Okay,start smaller and hold the door for  stranger, help someone load the packages to their car, don't honk and flip the bird to the driver who wasn't paying attention and cut you off. My hope is that by starting there you may actually want to do more in the future. Are you getting it yet?

If every person volunteered just 1 weekend a month to a charity, church or other non-profit group or helped someone else, in someway, I believe that it would not only reduce the suffering of others, it would also increase the health, well-being and consciousness of the givers.

Open your heart and help someone. You are filled with grace when you serve your fellowman as you take another step further on the path to enlightenment.

Be Love!
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher