Share Your Heart - Being Grateful



As I sit by the beach, writing, I sigh, reminded of how fortunate I am. I may not have much money, but I am grateful for this beautiful opportunity to sit here admiring the sea as the breeze blows through my hair. It's a sunny 80 degrees in February and I shake my head at the thought of the frigid temperatures back in the US.

It makes me think about how easy it can be to take things for granted. So often we no longer see what is so beautiful that is right in front of our eyes like beautiful sights and smells of our surroundings, our family or friends. It just so happens that it was just Superbowl Sunday.  What a perfect time to get together with friends and family in celebration. Always remember to see that wonderful person with whom you have vowed to share your life with. Once again as we near closer to Valentines Day as all of our thoughts turn to Love, I will be writing more about love and loving relationships and cherishing the time we spend together.

Remember, it’s not about the “stuff” we acquire in life; It’s about our appreciation and gratitude for our current situation and the people with whom we share our time and heart with that matters.  

Wishing you a Day filled with Love,


LeeZa Donatella