Practice Peace


The life of a spiritualist can be filled with challenges as we clear the lower vibrations that keep us from ascending. To stay in a total space of peace all the time and have only unconditional love and compassion for everyone 24/7 and not fall victim to lower vibrations, even occasionally, is certainly an opportunity for positive growth. 

Sometimes I wonder how Jesus and Buddha did it. But it's worth the challenge as we free ourselves from the misery of the mind. 

When I was at the Vipassana retreat, living like a monk it was easy to be in a place of peace, love and harmony, ignoring the other 40 or so people that were at the center who were also there for the same purpose. In the real world that most of us live in, however, there are many distractions from peace, especially when you are sensitive to other people's vibrations and energy. I find that most people live in misery, not because they want to, but because that is what's comfortable to them. 


I try to do my best to practice what I preach as I learn the lesson of unconditional love and compassion while remaining at peace. I give of my heart and expect nothing in return as I sit and hold their hand and listen. It is at those times that I am truly at my best and walk the path to enlightenment. People are desperate to be validated and have someone see them. Take time my friends, to cherish every other being you encounter throughout your day and take the time to listen.

Wishing you a day of blessings and love,
LeeZa DonatellaMy Books are available on Amazon 

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher