Keep your Holiday's Sacred



I love that the “Brits” call a vacation, a holiday. So often when people go ‘on holiday,’ at least the ones I have spent time with from the US, they just don't know when to turn it off. They either stay connected to work, which does them a disservice or rush around while on holiday, filling their days with activity to fill in the time between daylight and dust, only to pop in the shower get dressed and off to yet another place for the evening.  They return back home exhausted needing a holiday from their holiday. 

A holiday is a day without work and is supposed to be a day of rest. I believe a ‘Holi-day,’ is a sacred time to recharge your battery, find your inner peace and appreciate this wondrous life that we are so blessed with. It's been called your connection with the Christ consciousness;  I don't judge what anyone calls it, but know it as the divine pure love that dwells within you when you open your heart. 

Now, I'm not against spending time in a new place exploring the culture, the architecture, nature, music, etc., but I know when I am connected to that pure love, I'm in a state of total bliss, what some would call grace. In that space is only peace, unconditional love, joy and compassion. 

So, for the love of all that is good for you, keep YOUR wholeness or holiness in your holiday. Stop rushing around and continuing the distraction. If you cannot take a vacation, make an hour a day, your vacation, your Holi-day and take this precious time to relax, de-stress and be at peace and allow unconditional love to flow into your heart. Allow your mind to become calm and serene and focus on the present. Allow your heartbeat to slow so blood can drench and rejuvenate your cells and balance your hormones. Your body, mind and soul will be delighted by the change. 

Wishing you a relaxed day,
LeeZa Donatella

All my Books  available on Amazon 

Here are some links to items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher