About Giving - A Video I had to share

Please watch and share this posting with others


Click this link to watch Video about Sharing and Kindness

Although I do not make it a habit to share videos from others on my blog, I felt the need to do so at this time.

A close friend of mine just shared this video with me and it brought a tear to my eye. 

This man  shared his heart and his wallet with another, even though he too did not have much. It is a must see and a must share.

Giving unconditionally always comes back to you.

Be blessed,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher