My Life's Purpose

Update added August 23, 2013
THE BOOK ABOUT SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS COMING IN SEPTEMBER.
I have been told it is a cross between the Celestine Prophecy and 50 shades of Gray
email LeezaDonatella@gmail.comif you are interested in joining the mailing list for announcement

 
My purpose on Earth for this physical representation of myself is to be like a Johnny Appleseed.  I am the planter of seeds for the mainstream human race.  If the seeds I plant resonate within you then they will germinate into more curiosity about how to grow spiritually, raise your consciousness and increase your vibration so you will remember that:
  • You are not alone, but are connected not only to you higher self but also to the collective consciousness of the cosmos;
  • You are pure Love at a vibration so high that it cannot be contained in your physical body and extends far out into space;
  • You have the ability to shape everything in your existence from a dimensional perspective where there is no past or future just now and all things happen in multiple dimensions in a single instance. 
    Wishing you a day filled with Love,
    LeeZa Donatella 


    Post Script
    I welcome comments from my extended Earth family.
    Also please feel free to subscribe, look at the archives to the right by month and title or to share us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you feel that this post can help someone else.