Lighten Up to Ascend




Update added August 20, 2013

THE BOOK ABOUT SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS COMING IN SEPTEMBER.

I have been told it is a cross between the Celestine Prophecy and 50 shades of Gray

email LeezaDonatella@gmail.comif you are interested in joining the mailing list for announcement


“Hey, man that is heavy” may show my age, but it is what I commonly heard when I would provide a deep analytical explanation for whatever  I examined, utilizing my left brain analytical mind.  
There is nothing wrong with analyzing things, but to live your life in continual analysis, is just too ”heavy” for me these days.

Look at it this way. Imagine that your body is a balloon that can only be inflated so much.  I am sure you have all blown up balloons for a birthday party. Fill one with your breath, the CO2 we exhale, and it expands but does not rise.  Release some of the CO2 and replace it with helium and it starts to ascend. That is because helium is lighter than CO2.
Today, when I catch myself dissecting and over investigating an experience or I feel the heaviness of life in general, I have to tell myself, LeeZa, stop over analyzing everything, get out of your head and lighten up! Life is only an agreed upon experience.  And with these words the heaviness falls away, making room for my lighter substance, my divine spirit to fill cavities that were previously filled with the heaviness of what I was scrutinizing and carrying around. I hope some of you are saying aha to a simple analogy with a big meaning.
 
Next time you are feeling heavy, think of your balloon. If you want to ascend, then lighten up man!

Wishing you a day filled with Love,

LeeZa Donatella

Post Script
Please feel free to share us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you feel that this post can help someone else.
See the archives for more insightful or inspirational posts.
Click the subscribe icon to receive future posts.