Stress, Bubbles and Music

I do not know about you but when it is cold and snotty outside my body gets chilled to the core. Yeah, I grew up back east on the water, and know cold and am not a stranger to cold and wet weather, but coming up to Sedona this winter after being in the valley of the sun for more than ten years I was accustomed to summer temperatures in excess of 110° for most of the summer in addition to what most US nationals would call non-existent winters. With that tidbit of information I am sure you can imagine or perhaps empathize with how my body may be experiencing the winter here in Sedona where we have seen records lows into the single digits and snow.  Can you say freezing your ass off?  My blood was so thin coming here that I thought I would never warm up.

Just the other evening I decided to try an old familiar ritual and take a nice hot bath. Of course for those who know me, I am like Emeril, always adding the BAM to whatever I do.   I drew my bath, hot to almost scolding, added the bubbles, lit some candles and closed the lights. I put on a CD of music that Mynzah Ravencrow and  Ayande Andre passed over to me and slipped into that bubbly hot scented goodness in the hopes I would be able to thaw my weary bones and relief the stress of the day.   Ok, now I think we have a visual.  
I was pleasantly surprised as the I was transported by this ambrosic music to a different place and time.  The drums beats were tantalizing, as my hands and legs seems to have a mind of their own making Bandari dance movements beneath the water line.  The flutes sounded like angels singing their song of praise to the elation of my soul. The didgeridoos Patrick played resonated within my chakras. Ah.. utterly delectable.   I felt healed and was truly transformed to bliss and peace.
If you ever want to take that journey, perhaps you should try the same. 

Have a day filled with Love,
LeeZa Donatella

Links of items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
My Books Available on Amazon

Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher