How to Enjoy Life Everyday



I have a confession to make. Outside of the obvious use of the word “or-gasm” referred to during intercourse, I call any moment that has an incredibly delicious effect on me as a “gasm.”  As alluded to in the picture it can be a “gasm” for my taste buds, but it can also be a song that touches my heart, an amazing sunrise, sunset or other natural scene, a loving gaze that fills me with joy,  moments of pure bliss, etc. To me these are all “gasms.”

Did you ever taste something that was just so delicious that it rocked your world?  I know that when I cook with Love it tastes better. I am definitely a foodie and call these moments, food “gasms.” When a person prepares a meal, there energy is infused into it and if you enjoy this moment in your heart the food ends up tasting more delicious. I like to cook singing around the kitchen. For those of you who know me personally, I have been known to belt out a song and being Italian, use my hands a lot when my mouth is moving. So the visual of me singing and cooking may give you the visual of flour flying around the kitchen. This my friends is not too far from the truth. I have been told that my cooking is incredible. I think it is because I find so much joy in cooking.


Take a moment to think about some of your most memorable experiences and see if they fit into what I call the “gasm” category. I think that when we are open and loving and find the joy in that moment, then all of life can be a continual “gasm.” And the more we take time to show gratitude for these moments, the more of these moments will be presented to us. So, take time to notice and appreciate the “gasms” that life gives you each and every day!

Food for thought!
Have a day filled with Love,

LeeZa Donatella