Bless the Children Who Help Us Rediscover Amazement in All We Do

Update added August 20, 2013
THE BOOK ABOUT SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS COMING IN SEPTEMBER.
I have been told it is a cross between the Celestine Prophecy and 50 shades of Gray
email LeezaDonatella@gmail.comif you are interested in joining the mailing list for announcement
 
For those who know me personally, I do not have children but am blessed with nieces and nephews ranging from a view months old to mid twenties. Hey it is the American family after all! 

No matter what you are doing in your life, where you have been, if you are up,  down or sideways,  how much money, power and prestige you have, all that goes out the window when playing a virtual game of eye-spy over the phone with a seven year old.  Especially when she is kicking your butt!

 It is the young that remind us of what is important in life! And that is to find the fun and amazement in all our experiences.  Give it a try! Think back to a time when you had no cares, no worries and  no responsibility.
Growing up on the water, I think I was five years old when I remember my first time at the beach;  the feeling of the sand between my toes,  the smell of the ocean, the  brisk temperature of the water as I tried to outrun the seagulls down the shore line. Everything seemed so amazing!

Now wouldn’t it be great if we could bottle some of that? Yeah I know, they called it dropping acid in the 60s’ I think. But today, if we could just get more glimpses of that feeling, wow, man, how cool would that be?
I am here to tell you that it can all be yours darling.  As we remember that we are beings filled with LOVE all of life can be that delicious!

It is that amazement that I feel every morning when I wake up in magical Sedona, with scenery dripping with beauty.  All right, I can be sappy, but, gee, what a glorious feeling it is to wake up blissful and in awe.
I have to tell you that it doesn’t suck!

Wishing you a day filled with Love,

LeeZa Donatella

Post Script
Please feel free to share us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you feel that this post can help someone else.
See the archives for more insightful or inspirational posts.
Click the subscribe icon to receive future posts.